New TOPCAD items

MMT is a TOPCAD distributor, and here is where items will be requested and order updates made. A list of common 1/14 scale truck and trailer items, as well as items for the new hi-lift trucks will be our commonly stocked items, however we can order anything from their catalog. Responses are ok- NEW THREADS NOT PERMITTED

Moderators: In2Trux, semibigrigger, willsbrook, Dakota9576

Forum rules
This forum is only for members who are requesting TOPCAD items, or are checking on stock and order status. We ask that general conversation be limited to the other forums on the board. PLEASE DO NOT START NEW THREADS HERE.

New TOPCAD items

Postby TRDSport on Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:30 pm

Hey guys, TOPCAD has released some very nice tire and wheel combo sets aimed specifically at the reefer trailer, complete with super single tires and all three styles available in hex and hub designs. This means that all styles can be used in trailer/drive positions as well as steer axles on trucks. I am awaiting pricing info, but have posted pics. For more info let me know!!

Jerry
***JERRY***
-Founder- -Midwest Model Trucking-
jerry@mwmodeltrucking.com
TRDSport
Site Admin

Trucks: 4
Trailers: 7
Favorite Truck: Knight Hauler- 3 of them
Current Projects: Finishing 2 of my Knight Haulers, 2 new van trailers awaiting being built into 28' scale pups, and also construction of 2 dollies on deck.
Fleet: Right now my operational fleet consists of one Knight Hauler, and 2 custom scale 48' flatbeds. One trailer is a tandem, the other is a spread. Both are polished, with wood decks and the spread is set up with a wireless lighting system and Alcoa replica super singles. The Knight has the light kit, as well as many extra LED's installed. I also have a slightly modified Tamiya van trailer. I also own a Toyota Tundra, stock except for aluminum wheels and S/S hardware.

Re: New TOPCAD items

Postby TRDSport on Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:39 am

The prices are in on all new Topcad products, if anyone needs anything not in stock just let me know, the more orders I get the quicker I can fill it.

Jerry
***JERRY***
TRDSport
Site Admin

Current Projects: Finishing 2 of my Knight Haulers, 2 new van trailers awaiting being built into 28' scale pups, and also construction of 2 dollies on deck.
Fleet: Right now my operational fleet consists of one Knight Hauler, and 2 custom scale 48' flatbeds. One trailer is a tandem, the other is a spread. Both are polished, with wood decks and the spread is set up with a wireless lighting system and Alcoa replica super singles. The Knight has the light kit, as well as many extra LED's installed. I also have a slightly modified Tamiya van trailer. I also own a Toyota Tundra, stock except for aluminum wheels and S/S hardware.

Postby 1985 kenworth on Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:13 am

where are the pictures of these wheels?
1985 kenworth

Trucks: 12
Trailers: 14
Favorite Truck: my kw w900b kinghauler
Current Projects: cabover moving truck,kenworth w900a,transformers movie truck/trailer,knighthauler towtruck,tandem armoured truck

Postby TRDSport on Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:18 am

http://www.mwmodeltrucking.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=98&t=1762

Auctions E-Commerce forum
Topcad Items... for future reference

Jerry
***JERRY***
TRDSport
Site Admin

Return to TOPCAD Products- UPDATED 06/12 NEW PRODUCTS!!