TOPCAD products 1/14 truck and trailer. Updated 7/16/12

MMT is a TOPCAD distributor, and here is where items will be requested and order updates made. A list of common 1/14 scale truck and trailer items, as well as items for the new hi-lift trucks will be our commonly stocked items, however we can order anything from their catalog. Responses are ok- NEW THREADS NOT PERMITTED

Moderators: In2Trux, semibigrigger, willsbrook, Dakota9576

Forum rules
This forum is only for members who are requesting TOPCAD items, or are checking on stock and order status. We ask that general conversation be limited to the other forums on the board. PLEASE DO NOT START NEW THREADS HERE.

TOPCAD products 1/14 truck and trailer. Updated 7/16/12

Postby TRDSport on Thu May 21, 2009 12:58 pm

No MMT membership required, guests may email me at jerry@mwmodeltrucking.com to place an order.

FREE SHIPPING offer on large orders.
All Prices are plus shipping (FREE on large orders), we do not charge for packing, boxing, gas, or handling. Here is how the shipping breaks down for the U.S. 48 for tire/wheel orders:
1-5 sets- $8.50 entire order
6-9 sets- $11.50 entire order
10 + sets- FREE

For HI, AK and international please PM me for a quote. If you choose Paypal as your payment method, we charge 3% to help offset Paypal's rediculous fees. However you can avoid this charge by mailing payment to us.

MOST of our US orders are shipped by FEDEX- with tracking because this is the most reliable, and damage free carrier we have used and most orders are received in only 2 days. IF we ship Mon-Fri then we will use USPS Priority. Weekend shipping will be FedEx only and shipping depends solely on my work schedule.

ALL wheel sets come with lug bolts, and removable center caps. So if you don't wish to use the center caps, you may leave them off the wheels.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
15400S- Aluminum rear wheel, sold 2 complete duals to a set. $22.00 IN STOCK
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
15401S- Aluminum front wheel, sold as a set. $17.50 IN STOCK
15400GU- Aluminum anodized rear wheel, sold as 2 complete duals to a set. $22.50 SOLD OUT- AVAILABLE BY SPECIAL ORDER
15401GU- Aluminum anodized front wheel, sold as a set. $18.00 SOLD OUT- AVAILABLE BY SPECIAL ORDER
15403S- Aluminum 7 hole wheel set (2), drives or trailer. $23.50 SOLD OUT- AVAILABLE BY SPECIAL ORDER
15402S- Aluminum 7 hole wheel set (2), for steer. $21.50 SOLD OUT- AVAILABLE BY SPECIAL ORDER
15422- Aluminum front tire/wheel set with hubs, bolts, caps- sold as a set of 2. $35.00 SOLD OUT- CONTACT US TO ORDER
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
15423- Aluminum rear tire/wheel set with hubs, bolts, caps- sold as a set of 2 duals (4 tires, 4 wheels.) $64.00 SOLD OUT- CONTACT US TO ORDER
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
15421- Rubber tire (2) for standard wheel on truck or trailer- $9.00 set of 2 SOLD OUT- CONTACT US TO ORDER
15420- Rubber super single tire (2) for wide wheels and reefer trailer- $10.50 set of 2 IN STOCK
***NEW ITEM***
15429- Medium Compound drive tire (2) for standard width wheels truck or trailer- $12.50 set of 2 IN STOCK
***NEW ITEMS******NEW ITEMS******NEW ITEMS******NEW ITEMS******NEW ITEMS******NEW ITEMS***
Below are new TIRE AND WHEEL SETS in super single for the reefer trailer -OR- trucks and all other trailers. There are three styles as pictured, and all three are available with or without the hex design so that all three axles of the reefer trailer can be fitted. Hex designs will also work on drive/trailer and hub designs will work on steer axles of trucks.
15433- Super Single wheel and tire set style D w/ or w/out hex $38.75 set of 2 SOLD OUT- CONTACT US TO ORDER
ImageImage
15435- Super Single wheel and tire set style E w/ or w/out hex $38.75 set of 2 SOLD OUT- CONTACT US TO ORDER
ImageImage
15437- Super Single wheel and tire set style F w/ or w/out hex $38.75 set of 2 SOLD OUT- CONTACT US TO ORDER
ImageImage
Other wheel styles and parts are available, check out Topcad on the web at http://www.topcad.com.hk for more products available through Midwest Model Trucking. Also available are items for the Tamiya high-lift trucks, and many other R/C vehicles. Topcad also carries a large selection tools to complete your pit boxes.
***JERRY***
-Founder- -Midwest Model Trucking-
jerry@mwmodeltrucking.com
TRDSport
Site Admin

Trucks: 4
Trailers: 7
Favorite Truck: Knight Hauler- 3 of them
Current Projects: Finishing 2 of my Knight Haulers, 2 new van trailers awaiting being built into 28' scale pups, and also construction of 2 dollies on deck.
Fleet: Right now my operational fleet consists of one Knight Hauler, and 2 custom scale 48' flatbeds. One trailer is a tandem, the other is a spread. Both are polished, with wood decks and the spread is set up with a wireless lighting system and Alcoa replica super singles. The Knight has the light kit, as well as many extra LED's installed. I also have a slightly modified Tamiya van trailer. I also own a Toyota Tundra, stock except for aluminum wheels and S/S hardware.

Re: TOPCAD products 1/14 truck and trailer. NEW lower prices

Postby TRDSport on Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:26 am

Topcad order is in, we have the new drive tires in stock, as well as super singles and the popular style of wheels in front and rears
***JERRY***
TRDSport
Site Admin

Current Projects: Finishing 2 of my Knight Haulers, 2 new van trailers awaiting being built into 28' scale pups, and also construction of 2 dollies on deck.
Fleet: Right now my operational fleet consists of one Knight Hauler, and 2 custom scale 48' flatbeds. One trailer is a tandem, the other is a spread. Both are polished, with wood decks and the spread is set up with a wireless lighting system and Alcoa replica super singles. The Knight has the light kit, as well as many extra LED's installed. I also have a slightly modified Tamiya van trailer. I also own a Toyota Tundra, stock except for aluminum wheels and S/S hardware.

Postby JOAT on Wed May 23, 2012 3:40 pm

Is there a way to get all the pictures reloaded?
Thanks
JOAT

Trucks: 5
Trailers: 0
Favorite Truck: too many
Current Projects: King Hauler , Hilux High lift

Postby TRDSport on Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:27 pm

All photos are fixed and some new items added, sorry for the loss of the photos and delay in fixing it.

Jerry
***JERRY***
TRDSport
Site Admin

Re: TOPCAD products 1/14 truck and trailer. Updated 7/16/12

Postby 1985 kenworth on Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:25 am

how and where do we order any of these wheels and do you do paypal and ship to canada.please let me know..thanks
1985 kenworth

Trucks: 12
Trailers: 14
Favorite Truck: my kw w900b kinghauler
Current Projects: cabover moving truck,kenworth w900a,transformers movie truck/trailer,knighthauler towtruck,tandem armoured truck

Re: TOPCAD products 1/14 truck and trailer. Updated 7/16/12

Postby TRDSport on Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:02 pm

1985 kenworth wrote:how and where do we order any of these wheels and do you do paypal and ship to canada.please let me know..thanks

I prefer to handle orders in PM, so I sent you a PM.

Jerry
***JERRY***
TRDSport
Site Admin

Return to TOPCAD Products- UPDATED 06/12 NEW PRODUCTS!!