New AUSSIE parts supplier

For our parts supplier(s) to communicate with customers about orders or to post specials. NO FOR SALE posts permitted by general users, if posted they will be removed. You must be a Hobby Shop offering OEM, or custom parts NIB. All others please see the buy/sell/trade forum. Parts sellers may place FOR SALE ads or post specials to alert members of the board.

Moderators: In2Trux, semibigrigger, willsbrook, Dakota9576

New AUSSIE parts supplier

Postby TRDSport on Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:40 am

I wanted to share some information about an Ebay seller I found recently- per his request I would like to let everyone know about him.

His name is Rodney Bills, and as stated he is from Australia. His email is papablue@westnet.com.au

He sells all kinds of new parts for Tamiya trucks and trailers, and his prices beat out any US or over-seas seller I have used yet. PLUS he will sell privately- outside of Ebay. I cant stand Ebay, so this is a big plus for anyone who feels the same way. A few of the items he carries are hard to find, like trailer axles and landing gear just to name a couple. He sells suspension components, tires and wheels, and pretty much everything that the kits contain. His shipping rates are also fair, and you will find you can still save money over buying from ANY US parts seller.

So please feel free to look Rodney up for the best Tamiya parts prices, and the ability to buy outside of "EVILBAY". Tell him Jerry from Midwest Model Trucking sent you to him. He knows about MMT, but has not had a lot of time to join up.

Jerry
***JERRY***
-Founder- -Midwest Model Trucking-
jerry@mwmodeltrucking.com
TRDSport
Site Admin

Trucks: 4
Trailers: 7
Favorite Truck: Knight Hauler- 3 of them
Current Projects: Finishing 2 of my Knight Haulers, 2 new van trailers awaiting being built into 28' scale pups, and also construction of 2 dollies on deck.
Fleet: Right now my operational fleet consists of one Knight Hauler, and 2 custom scale 48' flatbeds. One trailer is a tandem, the other is a spread. Both are polished, with wood decks and the spread is set up with a wireless lighting system and Alcoa replica super singles. The Knight has the light kit, as well as many extra LED's installed. I also have a slightly modified Tamiya van trailer. I also own a Toyota Tundra, stock except for aluminum wheels and S/S hardware.

Return to PARTS SUPPLIERS