scale thermo king reefer units

This forum courtesy of Mike (SASSGRUNT). This is for members to place a request for parts they would like to see produced, or made. Mike thought it would be a neat idea to have a forum to house all of our wished for items. We hope to have visitors that can honor your parts requests. Anything model trucking related, bodies, parts, accessories... if you can bolt it to the truck- and wish for it, place it here!!

Moderators: In2Trux, semibigrigger, willsbrook, Dakota9576

scale thermo king reefer units

Postby 1985 kenworth on Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:51 pm

hello guys and gals i am searching for some one who knows or knows of someone who makes the scale thermo-king reefer units with decals .please let me know asap if you know of this itemi will need probably 4 but right now i need one asap for a build i am doing..thank you in advance for any and all help
1985 kenworth

Trucks: 12
Trailers: 14
Favorite Truck: my kw w900b kinghauler
Current Projects: cabover moving truck,kenworth w900a,transformers movie truck/trailer,knighthauler towtruck,tandem armoured truck

Re: scale thermo king reefer units

Postby sassgrunt on Thu Aug 29, 2013 1:51 pm

Sorry I didn't see your message earlier. I have bought these Thermo King stickers from a man in England. He make both the older white background and the newer black background. They were made to fit the Tamiya reefer unit, and I think they're great. Link is here:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/TAMIYA-1-14-REE ... 416dc11c4e

PM me if you still need them sooner than you can get them ordered. I have a couple of extra sets and also a Tamiya reefer unit if you really need them. -Mike
sassgrunt

Trucks: 10
Trailers: 5
Favorite Truck: Stretched Globeliner
Current Projects: Several in process, but NONE are finished!

Return to -MMT WISH LIST-