Shirts- ROUND 2... next order.

Here is a forum where you can get genuine MWMT merchandise. Feel free to talk about the products and share ideas here. We will display photos of the products as well as descriptions here on the board.

Moderators: In2Trux, semibigrigger, willsbrook, Dakota9576

Shirts- ROUND 2... next order.

Postby TRDSport on Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:32 am

I have had requests from some of you guys that missed out on the first run of shirts we had, so we are going to start taking numbers for another run. I talked it over with my mods, and we are going to offer up some options this time for everyone. This way, you want to spend a little less on a shirt, you can go with a standard quality shirt, you want to lay down the few extra bucks for a nice heavy-duty one... we can go with Carhartt again. Each person wanting a shirt will have the ability to choose the shirt manufacture, size, and color to suit your needs. I will list the prices best as I know them right now, and I will update when I can find out more info. Until then, if your contingently intersted... then please post a reply with your request... once we have the minimum we will start totaling up orders and collecting for them.

Carhartt SM-LG $29.50 (includes digital printing) +s/h
Carhartt 1X+ $31.50 (Includes digital printing) +s/h

Printers shirts (est.) $24.00 each + s/h (these are likely to be chaper- this is just a high guess)

With either shirt option, you get color choice and of course size choice. I will see if pocket T's are available on the print shop shirts and I will try to get a firm price. Of course all orders of more than one shirt will get combined shipping, I am not into that flatrate per item crap... so that will save everyone money as well.

PAY NO MONEY NOW- just taking contingent requests at this time!!!!!

Jerry
***JERRY***
-Founder- -Midwest Model Trucking-
jerry@mwmodeltrucking.com
TRDSport
Site Admin

Trucks: 4
Trailers: 7
Favorite Truck: Knight Hauler- 3 of them
Current Projects: Finishing 2 of my Knight Haulers, 2 new van trailers awaiting being built into 28' scale pups, and also construction of 2 dollies on deck.
Fleet: Right now my operational fleet consists of one Knight Hauler, and 2 custom scale 48' flatbeds. One trailer is a tandem, the other is a spread. Both are polished, with wood decks and the spread is set up with a wireless lighting system and Alcoa replica super singles. The Knight has the light kit, as well as many extra LED's installed. I also have a slightly modified Tamiya van trailer. I also own a Toyota Tundra, stock except for aluminum wheels and S/S hardware.

Re: Shirts- ROUND 2... next order.

Postby gozone on Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:26 am

Hi Jerry...
As we spoke about earlier, i would like 2 Carhartt-shrits, 1 in size small, and 1 in large..

Cheers..
Michael
gozone

Postby ozzytrucker on Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:32 am

hi jerry

can you put me down for one more please make it a large this time

cheers ashley
ozzytrucker

Trucks: 1
Trailers: 1
Favorite Truck: I LOVE TAMIYA
Current Projects: HAHA- I dont build!!
Fleet: scania

Postby Straywolf on Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:25 am

Been thinking about getting a shirt,do they come in 4x and in black???

Thanks,
Mike
Keep up the Great Work Everyone!!......Mike

Straywolf

Trailers: 1
Favorite Truck: Peterbilt...oh wait Tamyia truck,KH,GL
Current Projects: Trailer

Postby TRDSport on Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:41 pm

Mike-

I believe I can get a 4X, and the shirt can be any color you want really. We dont have enough requests to proceed forward right now... but when we do it will be a go!!

Jerry
***JERRY***
TRDSport
Site Admin

Current Projects: Finishing 2 of my Knight Haulers, 2 new van trailers awaiting being built into 28' scale pups, and also construction of 2 dollies on deck.
Fleet: Right now my operational fleet consists of one Knight Hauler, and 2 custom scale 48' flatbeds. One trailer is a tandem, the other is a spread. Both are polished, with wood decks and the spread is set up with a wireless lighting system and Alcoa replica super singles. The Knight has the light kit, as well as many extra LED's installed. I also have a slightly modified Tamiya van trailer. I also own a Toyota Tundra, stock except for aluminum wheels and S/S hardware.

Postby Loose Cannon on Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:53 pm

I would be game for a black shirt. It may hide a few of the details of the logo tho.

Besides, the good guy doesn't always wear white !! :spit2
Rick

My other truck is a Komatsu
Image Image
Loose Cannon

Trucks: 2
Trailers: 3
Favorite Truck: The one i haven't built yet
Current Projects: As an owner of a Wedico, waking up everyday with money in the bank is a project

Postby Dreamweaver on Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:20 am

Jerry on the carhart shirts do you know the model name or number of the shirt or have a link to the shirt itself on carharts site so I can see if it will fit. I'm right there at the point were some manufactures 1x's fit and others I have to get a 2x. If I could find out exactly what shirt it is I can go try one on at the farm store.

Unless you can get them in 2x then I would have no problem.
Mike J
"Dreamweaver"

"Classy Shak"
My Build
Dreamweaver

Trailers: 0
Favorite Truck: Im sure it is the one in my head
Current Projects: Classy Shack

Postby TRDSport on Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:54 am

Mike J-

I can tell you for a fact that Carhartt shirts fit bigger than any other shirt- I know some of the guys that ordered in the last round can testify to that. I cant get to my shirt right now- wife is sleeping. But I can tell you it is a standard Carhartt pocket T, and the photos are below of how they turned out. If your insisting on a part number, I can provide it tomorrow or something. We can get 2X in Carhartt, so that is not a problem.

This is the back logo

Here is the front, on the next order I will probably go with a different font over the pocket... this font choice (which I did not choose) did not exactly win any hearts.

Jerry
***JERRY***
TRDSport
Site Admin

Postby Dreamweaver on Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:14 am

Sounds good Jerry, when are you planning on ordering?
Mike J
"Dreamweaver"

"Classy Shak"
My Build
Dreamweaver

Favorite Truck: Im sure it is the one in my head
Current Projects: Classy Shack

Postby RCTim on Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:00 pm

I would be interested in a couple of shirts myself when you get ready to make an order, though I will need 3X for myself if you can get them in that size.

Thanks

Timbo
RCTim

Favorite Truck: Night Hauler
Current Projects: My first Night Hauler, Slow building

Postby TRDSport on Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:46 am

Ok- so that is 8 so far from you guys, and I will order a couple more myself... making it 10. We are going to need a minimum of 25-30 for an order. If money was a little better I would drop the coin for the remainder of them and just sell them later, but my finances and the MMT finances just dont permit me to do that right now. I may try to bump my order to 4 more, but dont know right now. I sunk some coin on the mousepads and have not sold them all yet, so my funds are kinda limited right now.

If any of you guys are thinking of ordering a mousepad as well, if we can move enough of them we may be able to move the shirt order forward quicker too. A lot of them sold with the last shirt order, and I shipped pads and shirts together to save us all money. They are NOT screen printed but rather digitally printed onto the fabric- exactly the same way the shirts are done. We did not skimp on our merchandise, we went with the best products, and the best printing.

Jerry
***JERRY***
TRDSport
Site Admin

Return to -MMT Merchandise-