Robbe Forklift

Moderators: In2Trux, semibigrigger, willsbrook, Dakota9576

Robbe Forklift

Postby TRDSport on Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:53 pm

Here is a Robbe Linde forklift I got on lease from Mike in Hawaii. I was authorized to do the build, and customize as I please.

Linde has:

Robbe main ESC
Robbe mast ESC
Mine high torque steering servo
Futaba 9CH receiver
Futaba 4CH radio
Linde freight kit- includes extended forks, kegs, and pallets

Total cost is somewhere in the $1000.00 range as it sets.

***JERRY***
-Founder- -Midwest Model Trucking-
jerry@mwmodeltrucking.com
TRDSport
Site Admin

Trucks: 4
Trailers: 7
Favorite Truck: Knight Hauler- 3 of them
Current Projects: Finishing 2 of my Knight Haulers, 2 new van trailers awaiting being built into 28' scale pups, and also construction of 2 dollies on deck.
Fleet: Right now my operational fleet consists of one Knight Hauler, and 2 custom scale 48' flatbeds. One trailer is a tandem, the other is a spread. Both are polished, with wood decks and the spread is set up with a wireless lighting system and Alcoa replica super singles. The Knight has the light kit, as well as many extra LED's installed. I also have a slightly modified Tamiya van trailer. I also own a Toyota Tundra, stock except for aluminum wheels and S/S hardware.

Re: Robbe Forklift

Postby 1985 kenworth on Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:00 pm

what are some thoughts on this forklift.i was thinking about purchasing one but at the price of over $200 i would like to see some feedback on this item so i know before i spend
1985 kenworth

Trucks: 12
Trailers: 14
Favorite Truck: my kw w900b kinghauler
Current Projects: cabover moving truck,kenworth w900a,transformers movie truck/trailer,knighthauler towtruck,tandem armoured truck

Postby TRDSport on Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:38 am

I have not used the forklift too much, but I do know it is by far the most realistic one available for these trucks and if you can find one for $200 I would snap it up! It was fun to build, and fairly easy to do as well. I am hoping to have more hobby time this year than I have had in years past and maybe I can report more on this great machine!

Jerry
***JERRY***
-Founder- -Midwest Model Trucking-
jerry@mwmodeltrucking.com
TRDSport
Site Admin

Trucks: 4
Trailers: 7
Favorite Truck: Knight Hauler- 3 of them
Current Projects: Finishing 2 of my Knight Haulers, 2 new van trailers awaiting being built into 28' scale pups, and also construction of 2 dollies on deck.
Fleet: Right now my operational fleet consists of one Knight Hauler, and 2 custom scale 48' flatbeds. One trailer is a tandem, the other is a spread. Both are polished, with wood decks and the spread is set up with a wireless lighting system and Alcoa replica super singles. The Knight has the light kit, as well as many extra LED's installed. I also have a slightly modified Tamiya van trailer. I also own a Toyota Tundra, stock except for aluminum wheels and S/S hardware.

Postby glorydays24 on Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:18 pm

Looking really good Jerry. :winkbig I wouldn't mind having one myself, since I have a spread axle flatbed...need something to load her with. LOL!!!

Big John

YOU WANTED THE BEST AND YOU GOT THE BEST THE HOTTEST BAND IN THE WORLD...KISS!!!!
glorydays24

Trucks: 6
Trailers: 6
Favorite Truck: "SLUMLORD" truck and trailer
Current Projects: "SLUMLORD"
Fleet: Globe Liner,(project), Knight Hauler, (project), King Hauler day cab,(project), Ford Aeromax-Box Trailer,Tanker-trailer,(project), "SLUMLORD" Knight Hauler-Tanker-Trailer, (project), Mixer Trailer,(project), Tanker-Trailer NIB.

Return to Machines-Forklifts-and all other Models