hello from Nevada

REQUIRED OF ALL NEW MEMBERS BEFORE POSTING
Please take a minute to introduce yourself and tell us a little bit about yourself. It will help members get to know one-another. We ask you to do so as a courtesy for other members. PLEASE do not post photos of your models here, save those for the specific forums. Also please start a new thread for each introduction, this way all members are in a single list and it allows comments on each thread. IF YOUR FIRST POST TO OUR FORUMS IS NOT A MEMBER INTRO, YOUR POSTS WILL BE DIS-ALLOWED AND AT THE MODERATOR DISCRESSION YOUR MEMBERSHIP MAY BE DELETED

Moderators: In2Trux, semibigrigger, willsbrook, Dakota9576

Forum rules
All NEW members are required to introduce themselves BEFORE posting in any forum on the MMT message board. Not doing an introduction before posting may result in your membership being de-activated or up to and including- cancelled, all posts removed, and your IP being blocked from future memberships with MMT.

hello from Nevada

Postby liebherrtech on Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:24 pm

hello from Nevada my name is trevor i have been into gas rc trucks and electric rock crawlers for 4 years now. I am trying to plan my first prodject but still unsure. i hope to get alot of answers from members that have alread done it
liebherrtech

Trucks: 4
Trailers: 0
Favorite Truck: ford f 350
Fleet: in the planning stage.

Re: hello from Nevada

Postby TRDSport on Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:28 pm

Trevor-

:welcome aboard MMT. While the model trucking hobby has seemed to hit a lull right now, we do have a lot of info in our archives. I myself am trying to get back into building, I have projects backing up that I have been panning for a long time. Dont hesitate to ever ask questions, we do still have a handfull of active members here! Let us know what it is your wanting to build, and we will surely advise ya and direct you best we can. Welcome again to the hobby and MMT

:truckin

Jerry
***JERRY***
-Founder- -Midwest Model Trucking-
jerry@mwmodeltrucking.com
TRDSport
Site Admin

Trucks: 4
Trailers: 7
Favorite Truck: Knight Hauler- 3 of them
Current Projects: Finishing 2 of my Knight Haulers, 2 new van trailers awaiting being built into 28' scale pups, and also construction of 2 dollies on deck.
Fleet: Right now my operational fleet consists of one Knight Hauler, and 2 custom scale 48' flatbeds. One trailer is a tandem, the other is a spread. Both are polished, with wood decks and the spread is set up with a wireless lighting system and Alcoa replica super singles. The Knight has the light kit, as well as many extra LED's installed. I also have a slightly modified Tamiya van trailer. I also own a Toyota Tundra, stock except for aluminum wheels and S/S hardware.

Return to INTRODUCE YOURSELF