kenworth cabover moving truck

Tamiya, Wedico, Carson, Robbe, Custom etc.
Discussions of trucks in general, and custom building. SEMI TRUCKS ONLY. Please see the general R/C forum for all others.

Moderators: In2Trux, semibigrigger, willsbrook, Dakota9576

Re: kenworth cabover moving truck

Postby TRDSport on Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:44 am

Very interesting and cool build, I always love to see new one off designs! Great job!

Jerry :truckin
***JERRY***
-Founder- -Midwest Model Trucking-
jerry@mwmodeltrucking.com
TRDSport
Site Admin

Trucks: 4
Trailers: 7
Favorite Truck: Knight Hauler- 3 of them
Current Projects: Finishing 2 of my Knight Haulers, 2 new van trailers awaiting being built into 28' scale pups, and also construction of 2 dollies on deck.
Fleet: Right now my operational fleet consists of one Knight Hauler, and 2 custom scale 48' flatbeds. One trailer is a tandem, the other is a spread. Both are polished, with wood decks and the spread is set up with a wireless lighting system and Alcoa replica super singles. The Knight has the light kit, as well as many extra LED's installed. I also have a slightly modified Tamiya van trailer. I also own a Toyota Tundra, stock except for aluminum wheels and S/S hardware.

Re: kenworth cabover moving truck

Postby 1985 kenworth on Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:28 am

thanks there will be a matching paint drop deck on the way soon for this puppy ,will post pics when i get it :thankyou
1985 kenworth

Trucks: 12
Trailers: 14
Favorite Truck: my kw w900b kinghauler
Current Projects: cabover moving truck,kenworth w900a,transformers movie truck/trailer,knighthauler towtruck,tandem armoured truck

Previous

Return to -TRUCKS-