Introducing the "SLUMLORD"

Tamiya, Wedico, Carson, Robbe, Custom etc.
Discussions of trucks in general, and custom building. SEMI TRUCKS ONLY. Please see the general R/C forum for all others.

Moderators: In2Trux, semibigrigger, willsbrook, Dakota9576

Re: Introducing the "SLUMLORD"

Postby glorydays24 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:41 pm

TRDSport wrote:Looks awesome!!! Who made your wheels and lug nuts?

:thankyou Jerry. ihbuilder (Steve) made the wheels. And the lug nuts, Steve had a guy make them. I asked if anyone could make the lugs, and Steve stepped up and said he would see what he could do. And as you might of guessed, they are a HOT seller. I think this was the best idea I ever had as far as these trucks are concerned. :spit2

Big John

YOU WANTED THE BEST AND YOU GOT THE BEST THE HOTTEST BAND IN THE WORLD...KISS!!!!
glorydays24

Trucks: 6
Trailers: 6
Favorite Truck: "SLUMLORD" truck and trailer
Current Projects: "SLUMLORD"
Fleet: Globe Liner,(project), Knight Hauler, (project), King Hauler day cab,(project), Ford Aeromax-Box Trailer,Tanker-trailer,(project), "SLUMLORD" Knight Hauler-Tanker-Trailer, (project), Mixer Trailer,(project), Tanker-Trailer NIB.

Re: Introducing the "SLUMLORD"

Postby TRDSport on Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:33 am

Ah ok, Yes Steve made my Alcoa wheels and super singles for my truck and trailer... he hand made them himself. I am getting ready to see what he can do for me on some others as well, a lot of talent in him for sure and LOVE your wheels and lugs.
***JERRY***
-Founder- -Midwest Model Trucking-
jerry@mwmodeltrucking.com
TRDSport
Site Admin

Trucks: 4
Trailers: 7
Favorite Truck: Knight Hauler- 3 of them
Current Projects: Finishing 2 of my Knight Haulers, 2 new van trailers awaiting being built into 28' scale pups, and also construction of 2 dollies on deck.
Fleet: Right now my operational fleet consists of one Knight Hauler, and 2 custom scale 48' flatbeds. One trailer is a tandem, the other is a spread. Both are polished, with wood decks and the spread is set up with a wireless lighting system and Alcoa replica super singles. The Knight has the light kit, as well as many extra LED's installed. I also have a slightly modified Tamiya van trailer. I also own a Toyota Tundra, stock except for aluminum wheels and S/S hardware.

Previous

Return to -TRUCKS-