CUSTOM WIRE HARNESSES FOR TAMIYA

If your looking for OEM style plugs that will work with your Tamiya MFU, or Light Kits then these plugs are for you. Custom made, they are exact fits for either unit. We have two styles to choose from, in addition to a small plug- all provided to you by Scott over at SS-Tronix. We have stock located in the US, and the UK- so all orders should be filled and shipped quickly. ALSO AVAILABLE- Scotts wireless kit for truck/trailer.

Moderators: In2Trux, semibigrigger, willsbrook, Dakota9576

Forum rules
You will need to contact ss-tronix, or admin to purchase these items. MORE info on the wireless kit coming soon, until then please PM ss-tronix for details.

CUSTOM WIRE HARNESSES FOR TAMIYA

Postby TRDSport on Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:28 pm

Scott has had made wire harnesses with connectors that are compatible with the Tamiya MFU, and the Tamiya light kit. These are OEM replacements, and are the plugs used to attach the LED connectors to the circuit boards, and the wider one is compatible with the trailer light plug.

TRAILER LEAD- 2 ENDS: $8.00 IN STOCK

500MM MFU/LIGHT KIT LEADS- 2 ENDS: $6.00 IN STOCK

1200MM MFU/LIGHT KIT LEADS- 2 ENDS: $7.50 IN STOCK

SPARE PLUG HEADERS- EACH: $0.15 IN STOCK

ALSO AVAILABLE IN LIMITED QUANTITY- SS-TRONIX WIRELESS KIT FOR TRUCK/TRAILER. THIS KIT PROVIDES A WIRELESS SIGNAL FROM TRUCK TO TRAILER SO NO WIRES TO CONNECT TO THE TRAILER, JUST HOOK UP AND GO!! MUST CONTACT SCOTT- (ss-tronix) ONLY FOR ONE OF THESE LIMITED KITS. More info on the wireless kits coming soon!!

PLEASE CONTACT SCOTT- (ss-tronix) or JERRY to purchase any of these items.
***JERRY***
-Founder- -Midwest Model Trucking-
jerry@mwmodeltrucking.com
TRDSport
Site Admin

Trucks: 4
Trailers: 7
Favorite Truck: Knight Hauler- 3 of them
Current Projects: Finishing 2 of my Knight Haulers, 2 new van trailers awaiting being built into 28' scale pups, and also construction of 2 dollies on deck.
Fleet: Right now my operational fleet consists of one Knight Hauler, and 2 custom scale 48' flatbeds. One trailer is a tandem, the other is a spread. Both are polished, with wood decks and the spread is set up with a wireless lighting system and Alcoa replica super singles. The Knight has the light kit, as well as many extra LED's installed. I also have a slightly modified Tamiya van trailer. I also own a Toyota Tundra, stock except for aluminum wheels and S/S hardware.

Return to -CUSTOM ELECTRICAL PLUGS AND WIRELESS KIT-