trdsport

For POSITIVE comments only. Neutral or negative WILL be removed- not moved, REMOVED.

Moderators: In2Trux, semibigrigger, willsbrook, Dakota9576

trdsport

Postby RCMAN on Wed Apr 18, 2012 4:55 am

jerry, just wanted to say thanks for making things right. had a damaged set of rims and jerry worked very hard finding me a set of discontinued rims. thanks for all the hard work finding me the sets of rims that were discontinued by topcad. all arrived safe and sound looking forward to installing them this weekend! easy to deal with and great service.

keith :thankyou :woohoo :win
RCMAN

Trucks: 13
Trailers: 8
Favorite Truck: I LOVE TAMIYA
Current Projects: I have to many current projects. For now I would say i need to sand and repaint my volvo and aeromax
Fleet: I have a growing fleet. I have 2 globeliners, 2 king haulers, 2 aeromaxs, 2 1850l box trucks, 1 volvo, 1 scania, 2 knight haulers, 2 pole trailers, 1 van trailer, 1 flat bed trailer, 2 new tankers and 1 old tanker. I also have an F350, Hilux, m26 pershing tank, clod buster, bullhead, 3 m38's old style and 2 new style, 2 rc10's, 1 rc10gt, subaru, pejero, tamiya cc01 land cruiser, and a porsche 959, xr311, mammoth

Re: trdsport

Postby TRDSport on Fri May 18, 2012 9:18 am

Keith-

Thank you so much for your patients, I was beginning to think the last ones I sent you were the last ones you were ever gonna get from me. Its people like you that make this hobby worth doing, sometimes when it seems everything is going wrong something good finally happens and I much appreciate it man!!! Cant wait to see what you do with all the stuff.

:truckin

Jerry
***JERRY***
-Founder- -Midwest Model Trucking-
jerry@mwmodeltrucking.com
TRDSport
Site Admin

Trucks: 4
Trailers: 7
Favorite Truck: Knight Hauler- 3 of them
Current Projects: Finishing 2 of my Knight Haulers, 2 new van trailers awaiting being built into 28' scale pups, and also construction of 2 dollies on deck.
Fleet: Right now my operational fleet consists of one Knight Hauler, and 2 custom scale 48' flatbeds. One trailer is a tandem, the other is a spread. Both are polished, with wood decks and the spread is set up with a wireless lighting system and Alcoa replica super singles. The Knight has the light kit, as well as many extra LED's installed. I also have a slightly modified Tamiya van trailer. I also own a Toyota Tundra, stock except for aluminum wheels and S/S hardware.

Return to -POSITIVE-